Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Living Room Update Feature Friday at 6th Street Design School

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Whats the best thing about having my family here besides exploring California together?

(to see some off my day to day adventures and what project Im working on next, you can follow me on instagram at sarahmdorseydesigns) 


Having my talented Mom here to help me with sewing projects! Everything that my Mom makes turns out beautifully, so when the fabric arrived for the living room / office, I asked ... ok begged, do you want to help me make some pillow shams?

1 down and 1 to go!



We used KAS Cavillo Bluebird for the front and Waverly Stepping Out Pool and a navy blue bias tape for the cording.

Mom used the same method as the envelope tutorial that I wrote about earlier, but added cording, Ill be back later to share how she did it!

--

Also, today our home is being featured at 6th Street Design School, make sure to stop by and check it out!


Kirsten is an amazingly talented Interior Designer, if you havent already (which Im sure most of you have), you must check out some of her gorgeous projects!! (one of my recent favorites is a complete model home design, click here to see it!)

It was such an honor to be included in her Feature Fridays! Thanks Kirsten!


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment